Friday, February 29, 2008

Weekly Work Schedule

Technically speaking, Technical Support is 1 of the easiest field to work in if and only IF the end product is perfectly manufactured and has 0% defect.

That was actually my first impression when I was accepted into the Graduate Attachment Program by Dell. How silly I was back then. *facepalm*

With multiple regions to support and the introduction of 24/7 roster, my daily life has been turned upside down as well.

Truth to be told, my work schedule does not run on shifts. The weekly work schedule will only be compiled and released 2 weeks in advance by the team roster scheduler. Suffice it to say, I would be facing uncertainties if I were to plan for any function or event that will take place 3 weeks into the future.

Nonetheless, I have inserted a new segment in my blog to help my readers in keeping track of my work schedule as I have been getting way too many emails and SMSes asking me for the same thing.


Weekly Work Schedule = Boxed in red.

I shall do my best to keep this new segment updated weekly. Any suggestion to make it more comprehensible or more pleasant to look at would be very much welcomed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paise .. I only saw that after i sent email asking for your work schedule ... so see ya later

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
No problem. This idea has been in my mind for quite sometime anyway. I was just looking for the right time to publish it up in my blog.

靖璇 said...

(e+ho)ng,

Look like I am not the only one asking for your working schedule...Ha Ha!!

I believe it will make your work easier by uploading your schedule in your blog. everyone will know...(expect me if I didn't pay a visit to your blog) Ha Ha!

Keep on publish it and update it, k?

Take care and see you later...

(e+ho)ng said...

@靖璇:
Just inform me if you are not able to come back. Take care and all the best for your Final Year Project.