Friday, February 1, 2008

Molested

This blog entry is going to be embarassing but nonetheless, I shall blog about it since I have promised someone to do so. Let's face it, I am no longer a teenager and so are my blog readers (unless I have some strangers reading my blog). Hence, I would assume that you guys are matured enough to read this kind of topic without bursting out in laughter.

The truth is, I have been experiencing discomfort on my left testicle for the past week. The only event that I can relate to this new, ill-timed injury would be me falling and landing on my buttock during basketball on January 20th.

It was definitely not an easy decision to make. Gathering up my courage and reminding myself that health is not something that should be compromised on, I took a medical leave yesterday and visited Dr. Chan again.

Of course I did not give my boss testicular discomfort as the reason for applying medical leave. Coincidentally, I have been down with running nose and heavy coughing since Monday. :P

The diagnosis process was pretty simple:

  • Lay down on the bed with pants down.
  • Molested by Dr. Chan with a nurse peeking. >.<"
  • Dr. Chan claimed that there was no lump.
  • Ran through a urine test which came out negative.
Dr. Chan advised me to monitor the situation and my next appointment would be on February 13th.

RM45 gone this time without any medicine. T-T

So hoe tien han, who is the Black Kid King now?

12 comments:

nahneit said...

rugi la kawan, u paid and was molested. 2 fold rugi leh, hahahaha.

u r the black kid king, FOR THE TIME BEING. XD

(e+ho)ng said...

@hoe tien han:
You are rubbing salt on my wound. T-T

Play badminton and I injured my head.

Play basketball and I injured my testicle.

Should I stop all sports and concentrate on Lego?

nahneit said...

dangerous also, maybe that lil' piece of lego go in your throat, who knows? lolz.

speedy recovery my friend, hope to see u soo, cny is just around the corner, must eat a lot of ba kua to strengthen ur testis. =.=

(e+ho)ng said...

@hoe tien han:
I have given up on fried food. I guess it is time for me to watch what I put into my mouth as well. :P

Anonymous said...

Interesting ... but ... molested by a doc?
suck ..

Thought stranger molested you, the moment I read this entry title .. u got my thinking and imagine you being molested by unknown girl ... but ...
anyway, how do you feel now?
must take care of urself lor ... your gf is waiting for you to give her 'happiness'

by the way, Happy new year!

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
This is a lesson for you to not judge a blog entry by its title. :D

I guess I am getting better now. As much as I hate to admit it, the doctor was most probably right that I just need to give it some time to heal up. :P

Happiness? Your imagination is going wild again.

Anonymous said...

Everyone judges the book by the cover, except me!
It is just that you molested means 'hair hand hair leg', means almost got raped ok?
But i guess that no one has interest in you except for your gf.

Yeah, bet you are getting better after telling everyone that you had been molested ^_^
joking!

You gotta thanks me cuz you have new reader after I recommended your blog to Froggie.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Work hard during CNY

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
I think Wan Ching will not remember my blog for long. :(

Happy Chinese New Year to you too.

靖璇 said...

(e+ho)ng,

My dear, how are you recently?

You are so cute...very brave, haha!

Anonymous,

"Happiness"...haha! I am very happy now!

(e+ho)ng said...

@靖璇:
Brave... but stupid I guess. It seems to me that anonymous is not as mature as I thought she is to be. :(

靖璇 said...

(e+ho)ng,

新年快乐!

All the best!!

恭喜恭喜!!

don't said you are stupid la, you were talking about me too... I am not stupid to choose a stupid guy la...:(
"chak luk qi"!! Ha Ha!

(e+ho)ng said...

@靖璇:
Sorry, I shall eat it. AM~~~

Eh... we are going out of topic already. :P