Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The sky is so blue; the air is so fresh

Last Wednesday the 20th, my motorcycle's rear tyre was punctured by a fat screw WTF.

Yesterday, while on my way to work, my front tyre died on me WTF. I cannot help but to calm myself down:

The sky is so blue; The air is so fresh!

I called Bob, the tyre service engineer (I do not even know what job title to classify him as) as he had helped me in this kind of situation before.

To make the long story short, I was being passed around 4 different tyre service engineers due to their good business on that particular day WTF.

The sky is so blue; The air is so fresh!

Out of a sudden, my conversation with one of the engineers was disconnected. I checked and discovered that I was running out of mobile credit WTF.

The sky is so blue; The air is so fresh!

Stuck in the middle of the road, I was lucky that my girlfriend managed to transfer RM5 into my mobile. The last engineer that I called, Syam agreed to come over but he had to attend to another 2 motorcycles before mine WTF. With no other option available, I agreed to wait.

25 minutes later and the sky started to drizzle WTF.

The sky is so blue dark; The air is so fresh!

After 10 minutes of looking like an idiot in a raincoat sitting on a motorcycle in the middle of nowhere, the drizzling stopped. Another 25 minutes ticked past before my motorcycle was up and running again but I was already late for work by 40 minutes WTF.

I actually had an appointment with my company's in-house doctor. I have brought along all the related documents only to be told by the lady doctor what Dr. Leong mentioned a few days ago: Varicocele is a congenital health problem hence I am not eligible to claim for both personal and company insurance WTF.

The sky is so blue; The air is so fresh!

And no, I was not required to take off my pants in front of the lady doctor. =.="

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad dreams will go away one day.
Buy a lottery that time, and you will be 14 millions richer..
God bless you.
So, you have to fork out the $$$ yourselves?

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
What bad dreams are you talking about? O.o"

I am not the type that will try my luck in gambling. :P

Yeah, so far everything was forked out from my own wallet. :'(