Sunday, March 25, 2007

Why 31 but not 1312?

Have any of you ever wondered why the number 31 is so important to Baskin Robbins? I understand that the abbreviation of Baskin Robbins is BR and BR looks like number 1312 combined but why is it that only the 2 numbers in the middle that are so important?

Last March 16th the Friday, I went to have my first taste of Baskin Robbins ice cream in Queensbay Mall. I got myself a 3-scoop sundae ice cream (Jamoca Almond Fudge + Chocolate Chip + Very Berry Strawberry) that cost me RM17.12.


"We dip. You drip"? Make it "You feed. I eat." or even better, "It's free. I'm happy."

To be frank, I had pretty high expectation on it since this was the very first time I ever pampered myself with such expensive ice cream.


Looks can be deceiving.

The ice cream was pretty okay. But when you have 3 different flavoured ice creams mixed together, the outcome is not going to be something pretty.


Sh*t?

My verdict? I really cannot differentiate anything special about this ice cream compared to those normal Nestlé ice cream. Of course, Baskin Robbins has more flavours for you to choose from but it is not like I can have them everyday, can I?

Maybe I just need to have my tongue checked but in my opinion, nothing beats McDonald's Chocolate Sundae. Yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd prefer mcflurry oreo, =D

(e+ho)ng said...

tienhan: McFlurry Oreo? Hmm... it has been ages since I last tasted. I shall make it a point to order 1 when I visit McDonald's again. :D

My girlfriend always insist on having the Chocolate Sundae with extra topping. >,<"