Monday, March 5, 2007

KNNMCB!!~! Why no picture?

I'm an avid blog reader. Some of the blogs that I never miss out on are Kenny Sia's kennysia.com and Timothy Tiah (a.k.a. Boss Stewie)'s An Entrepreneur I will be. By reading their blogs, I came to realization that pictures played a relatively important role in getting your thoughts across to the readers.

However, as important as they can be, I have to apologize for there will be no picture for today. I am still struggling to purchase myself a Bluetooth dongle to retrieve photos from my mobile phone. Laziness, procrastination, work-fatigue. These are just some of the reasons why I am still sitting here complaining.

But nothing to be worried about. No picture, no problem! Who needs picture when we can have VIDEO? I have attached here one of the funniest Jacky Wu video clip. If you are able to understand Hokkien and accept vulgarities, then do enjoy laughing yourself silly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny and interesting video, but an very irritating thing is... i took an hour to watch only 1/8 of the video. KNNMCB is not suitable for you o.. :P

(e+ho)ng said...

aichoon: Ha... I am sorry as this video is pretty long, nearly 10 minutes long in fact. Coupled together with the fact that you are using tmnet dial-up, I am afraid that there is nothing I can do to make it more enjoyable for you.

The reason I wrote "KNNMCB" is to reflect the video's joke. Hope you understand. :)