Monday, March 12, 2007

Convocation Episode 2: Bye Bye UUM

I just came back from UUM a few hours ago for my convocation. As much as I hate to say it, I have to admit that I missed UUM for the tranquility and calmness that I have grew to love throughout the 3 years that I was there.

There is nothing much to blog about for this special event. After coming out from the hall, I spent most of the time snapping photos with my fellow coursemates, friends and relatives.

Here are a few of them that have suffered and tolerated my procrastination for 3 years long. I just want you guys to know that I am very much grateful for your kind patience and trust that you had in me.


Darren Soo.


Phaik See (a.k.a. GunBound queen).


Shih Jung (left) and Ai Choon.


Wan Ching.


Chee Hong.


May Fang.

If you pay attention well enough, you should notice that I had a bouquet of flowers with me in nearly all of the photos displayed above.


My preciousss...

This might sound gayish to some but seriously, I am speechlessly happy since this is the first time I ever receive flowers.


Thank you very much for the flowers!

I still have many photos to brag about but unfortunately, I am currently experiencing a space constraint issue. Therefore, I hope you guys understand that it is practically impossible for me to list out all of them here.

For your further information, I have been trying to upload the compressed folder of photos into my UUM's Personal Web Folder for the past 2 hours without any success. I can only guess that the size was too enormous to fit into the minuscule space allocated for me. Great, another space constraint issue to handle.

Anyway, if you are interested in receiving a copy of the photos, do leave me a comment along with your email address.

Last but not least, a big CONGRATULATIONS to those whom it may concern.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo man, congrats!

u got nice photos, wa talak...sigh...

(e+ho)ng said...

anonymous: Thank you for the compliment on the photos. May I know who you are?

Anonymous said...

yeah, everyone is busy taking pic, no time to chat with us oso. Convocation means bye bye to our friends???

(e+ho)ng said...

aichoon: Convocation = bye bye to friends? I certainly do not think so.

Ancient people might have the reason to say so since they only have birds for long distance communication. What do we have here? Much much better communication tools and methods, right?

My "bye bye" is to UUM, not to my friends, if that is what you were trying to say. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi, since you are welcoming everyone to get a copy of the photos from you, so could you please sent a copy to me too?...and my e-mail is michelle840525@yahoo.com

Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AGAIN!

(e+ho)ng said...

may fang: Since your house is so near to mine, I might as well just bring the photos over to your house, right? :D I can also pay your beloved mom a visit too. I am sure that she missed me very much too. :D