Friday, September 26, 2008

Blowjob

Long and black in colour. Not really fat, but enough to suffocate me once in a while.

Congratulations, I have just given the first blowjob in my life and of all the people in the world, I gave it to a doctor... holding a tube.

What is next? I have been molested and recently, orally violated. Am I going to get raped soon? :O

Joke aside, I have just came back from a night in the hospital... again. AGAIN?! Yes, I am very well aware of the small, dark thundering cloud above my head but there is clearly nothing I can do about it.


How come they always poke it in my right hand? :(

The reason I was admitted was no thanks due to the food poisoning episode. Dr. Chan suggested me to undergo the...

*takes a very deep breath*

... esophagogastroduodenoscopy procedure, which is a type of endoscopic diagnosis.

Having watched the House series, I assumed that endoscopy was all about swallowing a small tablet with tiny camera in it and let it flow all the way through the digestive system. How damn wrong I was!

I chose not to get sedated since I would like to experience new things at least once. Moreover, it was not anything dangerous like doing a bungee jumping or sky diving, right?

So there I was, lying on the hospital bed, waiting for my turn as the 2nd patient to get into the endoscopy room. However, what I heard from inside the room made my world turned upside down and inside out.

There was an uncle inside, wailing and crying like a tortured puppy trying to get away from its tormentor. All that noise really got me thinking whether I should have accepted the offer to sleep through the whole process in the first place. Around 3 minutes later, out came the uncle and in I went.

I was been given a ceramic-like mouth-guard to bite on after the nurse sprayed some bitter tasting liquid into my throat. Lying on my side, a long black tube was pushed into my throat and soon descended into my stomach.

The experience was definitely not even a single bit pleasant at all. Occasionally, my throat would try to swallow the tube, which caused it to knock against the hard tube wall and that, my friend, was damn painful. I also vomitted nothing but air around 6 times due to the giddiness of having the tube moving around in my body.

Dr. Chan complained that there was a lot of saliva in my stomach. If only I could speak, I would have told him to shove all the blame to the previous patient for his scary shrieks that caused me to swallow all those excessive saliva in fright. :P

After the 5 minutes of eternity, I was pushed out of the endoscopy room and back to the transition ward. Here, I waited another eternity of 6 hours for my 2-bedded room to be readied WTF?! The long wait could be considered a blessing in disguise anyway since it dawned on me on just how reliable my old friend, Tien Han and my girlfriend were by keeping me occupied thru SMS.

Thank you very much. :'(

By 5.30pm, I was in the 2-bedded room with my very own set of television. :D


Small but hey... that is much better than nothing!

My neighbour is a Chinese and he works in Agilent. Nothing much to describe about him since we just minded our own businesses. :P

I also found out that the way the food was presented and the frequency of them been served were different between each type of wards.

For example, the porridge in transition ward used normal orange coloured bowl like those in market noodle stalls. :(


Porridge for dinner.


Red bean soup at 8pm.


Oat cereal for breakfast.

Since there was nothing else to do, I just spent the day away watching television except the short period of time when my sister came to visit me in the evening.

The next day, Dr. Chan came to my bed and informed me the sort of result that was good to hear yet hate to know.

"Everything looks good."

If that was the case, then why the heaven am I having the discomfort now? =.="

-sigh-

As if that revelation was not bad enough, I was been informed that my company's insurance agency has the right to refuse to take up this case since the doctor did not find anything wrong with me.

Oh Dr. Chan, my wallet's fate now lies in your hand on how you write out the diagnosis report. T^T

4 comments:

nahneit said...

I suspect the doctor is lesen kopi one la...

Anyone, wish u speedy recovery... what is there to speed since the doctor said, "Everything looks good." :D

(e+ho)ng said...

@hoe tien han:
I wonder what "Everything looks good." refers to?

Could it be the scene of something long inside my mouth? >.<"

Anonymous said...

See? There's nothing wrong with TAO .. maybe you just scare yourselfe .. don't worry ... I will find another 'new place' for our 'gathering' where you can have another new yet exciting 'experience' soon ...

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
Are you suggesting Singapore? :D