Friday, September 19, 2008

Ah Beng-ish

Which is much closer to the characteristic of an Ah Beng's hairstyle?

A guy with longer-than-normal hairstyle like those Japanese or Korean superstars?

Or a guy with spiky-type hairstyle that require 15 minutes in front of the mirror to gel up?

It has been a long time - approximately 6 months ago - since I last got myself a haircut. All these years I have been trying to get my hair long enough to see how much it suited me. Alas, each time some weird unforeseen circumstances would crop up and prevented me from fulfilling this particular small desire of mine.

-sigh-

Just this month alone, I have 3 wedding dinners to attend and I do not want to present myself as a shabby, unkempt guy who might get mistaken as a roadside performer. :P

The funny thing about haircut is that I never really change my hairstyle. 98% of the time, I just requested for my hair to be cut as short as possible and as long as I can still comb it.

This time around, I was asked if I would like to keep my front hair length. Since I have to take off my glasses when I had the haircut, I was literally oblivious to what my hair looked like until the end.


Damn, I look so Ah Beng-ish WTF?!

Maybe I should not have cut my hair in order to give the bridegrooms the opportunity to appear as the most handsome of all during their wedding dinner? :D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha .. what a 'nice' hair cut ... You should changed your hairstyle long time ago ok?

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
Define your "nice".

e$tHer said...

not bad ma... if you can change yr spec (more colorful), then is nice :)

(e+ho)ng said...

@esthery:
Does yellow glasses (not rim) suit the current hairstyle? :O

Anonymous said...

Rimless glasses will suit you better .. giving you the younger look and no more 'ah pek' look... but yellow color ... err ... no comment

nahneit said...

You'll have your mushroom back in no time... XD

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
I do have a pair of rimless glasses. Just that I did not wear it when I took that particular photo since I have to wear a helmet.

@hoe tien han:
It took time to grow the mushroom.

e$tHer said...

then you wear it, take a photo, then post it here lo... Then we all know how you look like ma...

(e+ho)ng said...

@esthery:
Maybe next time. :P

e$tHer said...

ish... lol