Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tan Hong Ming in love



I believe that many of you have seen this commercial before which was aired for a period of time during our 50th National Day, 2007. Simple and short, isn't it? Would you be surprised to know that this commercial has actually won a few international awards in the short span of 9 months?

I find it very nostalgic how Tan Hong Ming reminds me of my silly crush on a Malay primary school classmate of mine while I was still in Standard 3 or Standard 4 back then. Yeah, I know I should be concentrating on books instead of chasing after girls. The only difference would be instead of Ummi Qazrina, her name was Mazura Bt. Md. Yusoff. :P

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG,,,dude u serious bout this?no wonder u asked me bout mazura previously,,,,come on dude,,u posted up this just to let ur gf jealous or to appreciate u more is it?haha anyhow i thought u were all they way of chasing OEL,,rather than some malay chick?dude,,u surprised me.....haha

Anonymous said...

OMG,,,dude u serious bout this?no wonder u asked me bout mazura previously,,,,come on dude,,u posted up this just to let ur gf jealous or to appreciate u more is it?haha anyhow i thought u were all they way of chasing OEL,,rather than some malay chick?dude,,u surprised me.....haha

(e+ho)ng said...

@tkt:
That was like...14 years ago? I have yet to even know OEL back then.

Frankly speaking, the focus of the entry is on Tan Hong Ming, not Mazura.

Last but not least, the reason I asked you about Mazura was totally out of curiosity without any hidden agenda. -.-"

I actually posted this entry to simply illustrate children as the epitome of innocence.

Anonymous said...

No wonder you look like Malay yourself.. haha .. joking joking ..

By the way, the bridegroom in your previous entry looks familiar .. someone from U ar?

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
Nope, the bridegroom is not from UUM.

Anonymous said...

OK.. but he really looks familiar to me

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
Maybe you have seen him around in Sungai Petani before?

Eh... out of topic again. Post your unrelated question at the appropriate section ya.

nahneit said...

video at 1:14, that was so cute, haha. :)

(e+ho)ng said...

@hoe tien han:
Yeah, I have to agree. He was like OMFG really? XD