Monday, May 5, 2008

Kar Sum's wedding dinner

Last Saturday I travelled all the way to Sungai Petani to look for Ah Yin attend my colleague's wedding dinner. This would be the 2nd wedding dinner that I am making myself present as a friend - to either the bride or bridegroom.


Ms. Beh Yock Ling & Mr. Ng Kar Sum.

The dinner itself was held at the Kuantan Xianren Restaurant, a week earlier from the marriage ceremony. There will be a 2nd wedding dinner to be held at Kar Sum's residence in Ipoh on this coming 11th of May. A total of 5 cars fetching 14 souls occupied 2 tables in the restaurant.


Mei Yuen = photographer.

The dinner was overall pretty OK with nothing much to complain about... apart from some cockroaches roaming about and not-so-clean utensils. Bah, let us not take too much negativity into consideration for such a happy occasion.


May the 2 of you live happily ever after.

4 comments:

nahneit said...

Did anyone in the wedding ask u when's ur turn to get married?

(e+ho)ng said...

@hoe tien han:
Nope. We were too busy munching away as we went there with empty stomach. :P

feichaisam said...

Lol... This was what My Auntie in US told me that she saw someone writing a blog for my wedding...It was you..hahaha..Thanks for writing a blog for me :P

(e+ho)ng said...

@feichaisam:
Ooh... the bridegroom is here!!~!

I really hope that you are not offended with what I wrote. :(