Monday, December 31, 2007

Tension-type headache

I have just returned from Lam Wah Ee Hospital for a scheduled CT scan and a short consultation session with Dr. Chan.

The CT scan came out normal which is indeed an EXTREMELY good news to me. Now I can stop worrying about my brain and start focusing on the exterior part of my skull.

I have been doing some simple researches on Google and Wikipedia by myself for the past 3 weeks and concluded myself as having tension-type headache. Google and Wikipedia certainly did not disappoint me when Dr. Chan diagnosed me as suffering from tension-type headache as well.

The CT scan room was pretty cold. Even though I was not supposed to move, I could not help shivering while my head was being scanned. Nevertheless, I was glad that no contrast agent was required in my case.

This time, I brought home 14 tablets of Propranolol Tab 40MG. Overall cost was RM331.40 including RM300 for the CT scan. Next scheduled appointment with Dr. Chan will be on January the 15th.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is a good news after all.
Hope that you are fine and wish you all the best

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
Thanks for the wishes. I am looking forward to 100% recovery. :D

靖璇 said...

HI HI!
Congratulation oh! It is nice to have a good news from you!
Take care yourself good good oh!
Hope recovery 100% soon...

(e+ho)ng said...

@靖璇:
It is nice to have a comment from you once in a while. :)

Anonymous said...

Wei, then you mean that you don't need my comment anymore la :@

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
Are you jealous? :O

Anonymous said...

Of course la, and I bet that TienHan is also jealous.
All the while we (especially me) have been supportive, everyday no matter how busy I am, I will try my best come to here to check whether you left any comment for me, and in the end, no one appreciate it!
Unfair to me lor....
I want to mogok liao...

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
Create your own blog to resolve this problem.

I do not see hoe tien han protesting. Maybe you should have asked for his permission before dragging him along?

Anonymous said...

He is protesing this deep inside his heart. I know what he thinks as well .. hehehe
I just argue with one of my friends.. sigh .. what to do now?

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
Apologize?

Anonymous said...

He told me it is up to me now, its my call whether we want to maintain our friendship or end it.. sweat !!!
We still friends at last, thanks to my sweet mouth :D

Managed to chat with my dear old friends last weekend. It was strange at first, cuz we sounded like stranger, but ...

Wei, regarding your friend ... she seems like not interested in the job la, moreover she is fresh grad, dunno she want to be bon for 2 years also bor, u know la, only survival can survive in my company, so you ask her to think carefully la, think again and again.

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
We are getting off-track again.

Anyway, I shall leave the decision making task to herself.