Monday, January 21, 2008

Cloverfield

Recently, I have nothing much to write about as I am still waiting for the 100% recovery of my headache. I was supposed to visit the doctor last January the 15th but decided to give myself a week of free-from-medicine rest. If headache_subsided = recovery_in_process, then things are definitely going the way I had hoped them to be.

Last Saturday I dragged myself to watch Cloverfield at Queensbay Mall. Prior to catching the movie, I have browsed through the Internet for some reviews but most of them were from disappointed viewers. Heck, just not too long ago I received a SMS from one of my friends advising me to stay away from Cloverfield. :P

If you are planning to catch this movie, a few words of advice:

  • Buy seats that are as far away from the screen as possible.
  • Bring along a bottle of medicated oil if you are not a frequent FPS (first person shooter) games player in case you suffered from motion sickness.
  • Do not expect an A-Z complete storyline. Just imagine yourself as the person that is holding the camera.
  • Watch the last scene in Coney Island carefully.
I am not going to post anymore spoilers but overall, I am pretty satisfied with Cloverfield and strongly recommend it as long as you adhere to the few points I mentioned above.

2 comments:

nahneit said...

http://maxfai.blogs.friendster.com/yo/2008/01/accidently_clim.html#comments

based on you 2 experts' advise i think i'm not going to watch it loh, buahahaha!!

(e+ho)ng said...

hoe tien han:
Seriously, I like this movie.