Thursday, December 13, 2007

Headache

I have been getting non-stop on and off headache since last Friday, December 7th.

Just a few rounds of badminton in the morning and after a short afternoon nap, BAM! The back of my head felt so damn sour and heavy that I could not even spend another minute on the bed.

After the sourness subsided, I felt some pain sensation on the left of my head. I did not accidentally hit myself on the head during the game.

Few days later, the top of my head felt pressured, as if I have placed something heavy on the top of my head for some time. The movie Shutter came to my mind WTF.

This is the very first time that I experienced such a troublesome head problem. To be on the safe side, I have decided to pay a visit to the Lam Wah Ee Hospital next Thursday for some health checkup, particularly on my head. Most probably I will ask for some CT scans as well.

My blog does not have much readers therefore allow me to be frank on a few issues that has been bugging me at the moment.

I was not born healthy. If the doctor's prediction was precise 24 years ago, I should no longer be here since approximately a decade ago. Therefore, I can openly say that health issue has been a great pain in my ass since the day I was born.

I am greatly disturbed and worried that something could have went wrong in my head or brain. I do not know how to relate this but my life does not belong to me alone. I am greatly indebted to a special someone and that particular debt can only be paid by ensuring her a happy, pleasing life ahead.

I might sound as if I am not going to survive. I admit that I have not been able to think straight these few days. Perhaps I should have waited for the medical checkup result before blabbering away over here.

Heck, I do not even know what is the purpose of this particular blog entry. You may take it as a declaration on how deep my love is for that particular someone. You may also take it as my prayer / plea for the supreme being up there.

Suddenly, being good in basketball or anything else does not hold any meaning to me anymore. I just want to be... healthy again so that I can share the warmth and happiness with my special someone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you okay after see the doctor this morning. I can feel your love to that particular someone...It is very nice to meet your Mrs. Right :p

Don't think so much la, TEH! Everything will going well and you will be live happily ever after!

Be smile always!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being in my life! Thank you for being healthty!
Thank you for your care!
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to take care of someone!
Thsnk you for everything....
Always have you in my heart!

(e+ho)ng said...

@viveka:
It was definitely a HUMONGOUS relief for me as well. :)

@sleepymeloca:
The best thing that have ever happened to me would be having you in my life. ;)