Sunday, November 18, 2007

BLACKIDNESS outbreak!

Early this afternoon, I was in the office entertaining troublesome India customers when my girlfriend called me up on my mobile.

She has told me yesterday that she would be going out on a simple trip to Taman Pertanian - which according to Google, is supposed to be located somewhere in Shah Alam - today.

Somehow, things did not go well with the trip. She crashed her bicycle while descending a slope.

I was pretty much taken aback since I had just crashed my motorcycle not too long ago which gave birth to the term MacGyverish.

At this moment, rotating her right wrist will cause her excruciating pain. :(

My only conclusion is:
ALERT! Blackidness is highly contagious!

On a second note, November WTF award goes to Dr. K. Beulah Victor of Klinik Anis for insisting to know how much my girlfriend has or no treatment would be provided WTF.

Shitty doctor only agreed to tend to the wound after my girlfriend told the shitty doctor that she brought along a credit card WTF.

My girlfriend requested for X-ray scan but shitty doctor claimed there was nothing wrong with the bone structure WTF.

No comments: