Wednesday, November 28, 2007

CRIME ALERT! Friend was kidnapped!

I have been getting a lot of emails that my friend was kidnapped this morning in Shah Alam.

I Googled up "Dora Goh" and based on the number of results generated, I would say that now is definitely not the time to justify whether this news is trustable or not.

Bits and pieces of information that I have managed to gather so far are as below:

  • Crime scene is Padini's office at Glenmarie, Shah Alam
  • Victim was kidnapped this morning at around 8.30am while parking her car

  • Kidnappers escaped in metallic gold Toyota Camry of older model with registration number 7641

  • Victim was around 155cm with curly hair


One of her Friendster photo for your reference.

Needless to say, report to your nearest police station if you happen to have any news about Dora Goh!

I would greatly appreciate it if you can help me to spread this message!

No comments: