Thursday, November 22, 2007

Blackidness strikes again

It has been a tiring week for me.

Working under the 11am - 10pm shift has taken its toll on me but that does not mean that blackidness would spare my already miserable life.

Today, after scanning myself out of the office in jubilant mood, I jumped on my motorcycle and less than 500 metres later, my motorcycle suddenly shut down by itself.

The fuel gauge showed that the machine has ran out of fuel which was pretty weird as the tank was still half-full this morning.

After pushing it all the way back to the office, I discovered that someone has pulled the fuel hose off.

WTF!? Someone actually stole my motorcycle petrol? Either that or I might have been listed in someone's black book while in the office.

6 comments:

nahneit said...

hou yeah~~~welcome to my world!

(e+ho)ng said...

hoe tien han:
Beware for I might 1 day dethrone you from the Black Kid KING title. :P

Anonymous said...

Hi, seem like I missed out something. No wonder that day when I sms you, you didnt want to come over to my house and "hehehe" with me la. How is your Chin An now? Is she alright now? Did you go to UPM and be with her?
Come and find me when you are free la ok? I will save the series for you. and you might got more than 1 season...

It was me who sabotage you .. hehe .. cuz u still owe me ice cream !

(e+ho)ng said...

anonymous:
I shall be off to KL next Friday the 30th.

I shall most probably go over to your house next week (either Wednesday or Thursday) since I have succesfully applied for a pretty long period of annual leave.

You do not even know my motorcycle registration number to begin with. >,<"

Due to this motorcycle problem, I have to carpool with my colleague and ended up spending 13 hours of my day in office yesterday. +_+"

Anonymous said...

err ... next Wed or Thurs? Ok for me as long as you come to find me within 7pm - 9pm ..
How many days of leave you have?
Going to KL for how many days?
Hmmm .. not planning to spending 1 or 2 days with me .. alone? hehe
Say hihi to your girl la..

Spending 13 hours at work in a normal thing for me liao.. so it should be normal thing for u too ...

(e+ho)ng said...

anonymous:
I have a number of days of leave left to be spent.

I shall be in KL for a few days and nights.