Monday, August 27, 2007

WTF galore

Finally I managed to reach home after such a long and tedious bus journey WTF.

This blog post will attempt to narrate how WTF is the best term to describe a simple journey from Kuala Lumpur to Penang WTF.

All hell broke loose when I discovered that 99% of the bus operators in Puduraya claimed that all tickets for Sunday had been sold out WTF.

I managed to get myself a 7.30pm bus from an isolated bus booth of an unknown bus company which clearly overcharged me at RM35 WTF.

7pm in Puduraya and the aforementioned 99% bus operators were screaming their lungs out for vacant Penang buses WTF.

7.30pm and the bus that I was supposed to board has yet to appear WTF.

8.15pm and I discovered that I have to change to another bus due to some unforeseen circumstances that occurred to the previous bus WTF.

Actually I did not know what happened to the bus hence it was an unforeseen circumstance WTF.

10pm and the bus made an unnecessary stop at Tanjung Malim for 30 minutes WTF.

The bus mysteriously entered the Changkat Jering route and successfully delayed the trip tremendously WTF.

I suspected that either the bus or the bus driver or heck, even the both of them were operating illegally therefore they have to avoid the bus inspections conducted along the highway WTF.

At Juru toll plaza, passengers bound for Penang island have to change to another bus again WTF.

3am and I was back in my house after 7 hours in the bus WTF.

With all the recent serious bus accidents, I should be glad that I am safe and sound in the end so WTF am I complaining WTF?

6 comments:

nahneit said...

You are alive!! Still...

(e+ho)ng said...

hoe tien han:
Yeah... what mattered most is that I am still alive at the end of the journey. God bless!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you went to UPM is it?
How come you didnt tell me?
Luckily I didn't ask you to come over to my house and have dinner with me, and bring me XXX...
Yeah you should feel lucky that you are still alive.
And remember our last trip to KL together? We boarded the bus at 7.30pm and reached Penang about 1pm. and that was an express bus.
So there is nothing you should be complain about right?
the most important thing is, you still can come to my house and let me rape your HDD. Hehe

(e+ho)ng said...

anonymous:
I did a Ctrl+F and found no match for UPM in this particular blog entry. Therefore, technically speaking the answer is no. ;)

I have presented you with ample of opportunity to rape my external HDD but you have declined all of them so far. As a result, the HDD is experiencing low self-esteem and might be unavailable for the moment.

Anonymous said...

Forget about UPM, as I know why you went to KL liao.
Why you went there ler? Is it good to see your friend met up with his gf and you just watching them and thinking about you and your gf?

HDD ... it is all your faault ok?
You came to my house without it, and you took away my things ok?

(e+ho)ng said...

anonymous:
Did you not know that I am also known as Edison? Not the Hong Kong actor Edison Chen, but the light bulb inventor Thomas Edison. :P

Next week onwards I shall be back to the 1pm - 10pm shift. Therefore I am afraid that the HDD delivery will be delayed again unless you want me go knocking on your door at 10.30pm. :P