Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lamps: I’ll bear the pain for Chelsea

I am no big fan of the English Premier League's Chelsea Football Club. The coach, Mr. Jose Mourinho is simply extraordinary but the high expenditure killed my impression on the club.

Recently, Chelsea lost the Community Shield to Manchester United which was decided though a series of penalty shoot-outs. All of the 3 initial penalty takers; Pizarro, Frank Lampard and Shaun Wright-Phillips failed to net the ball and guess what kind of punishment that was meted out to these players?


Now we know what he meant by I'll bear the pain for Chelsea.

For full story, please read the alternative version of Lamps: I’ll bear the pain for Chelsea as published in The Star newspaper.

5 comments:

nahneit said...

+_+

I hope Jose enjoyed it.

(e+ho)ng said...

tienhan:
He is LOVING it. XD

Anonymous said...

Hey, this time I am not the first person to leave a comment in here. That Tien Han took my place. Give it back to me. I need the RM 0.10.
I am trying to stay on the topic, but you have to keep posting new entry, don't you think so too?
I am not a fan of football, so I guess I will have nothing to say here.

To Tien Han.. by the way, EngHong is the person who asks me to chat with him in here.
So, don't you ever dare to point your finger at me.
You too ENGHONG !!!
I guess many should have already know who am I.
So there is no need for me to introduce myself here.
I don't know who is Tien Han, so I guess he won't be knowing me too.
So I better stay as anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, a little correction in here.
I am not being harsh to Tien Han here.
I am just ... well I just want to scold Enghong .. :D sorry

(e+ho)ng said...

anonymous:
There you go again, getting out of topic by scolding people.

Let me remind you that this blog entry is all about the joy of staring at other's private part.