Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I must have been incepted to write this entry

Before I begin, allow me to set an expectation that this entry will have something to do with sex and if you somehow don't feel comfortable or find this topic gross, then by all means, proceed no further.

I had a strange dream this morning where I found myself engaging in a sexual intercourse with an unknown lady. I'm not going to write a detailed observation on what actually took place but let's just say that it really scared the shit out of me. The whole thing felt so real that I think it somehow turned into lucid dreaming halfway through because I forced myself to pull out due to guilt of being disloyal to waifu.

In fact, I got so worried in the dream - Oh shit how am I going to explain myself?! - that I literally jumped out of my bed and dialed her to apologize. Yes, it was that bloody damn real that I totally lost the boundary between what was real and what was supposed to stay inside the dream world!

-sigh-

Now, here comes the interesting part that I'm very much curious about. Is the sensation that you feel down there - applicable to both genders - hardcoded into our brain? Take for example a virgin like me. So was the feeling I had in the dream the real deal or it was just some pseudo feeling that my brain generated when it failed to locate the file that has yet to be saved or experienced?

Hmm... I wonder.

What strange dream? Wet dream say wet dream la!
But I didn't get wet.

You're still a virgin? Yeah right!
This is not Ripley's blog so you're not under any obligation to believe me.

You're a pervert!
You should check Form 6's Biology syllabus.

You must be horny to have this kind of dream.
I must be pretty close to being impotent to get horny 3 times only in my life so far. :(

Here's a shirt for you:

Thank you. It's good to know that I still have something that you've lost forever and no longer recoverable.

Why are you talking to yourself?
I'm just answering them in advance.

6 comments:

Chin Hock said...

emmm, day got some thought, night got some dream...

wat u feel is wat u r going 2 feel later when u explore d real world, if u did get wet, then d feeling shud b 99% alike except u dun sweat in ur dream.

btw, i like u T shirt. keke

(e+ho)ng said...

@Chin Hock:
Erm... I've to confess that I don't really catch what you mean there.

So is the answer a yes? Or a no?

me said...

what is your waifu's response?

(e+ho)ng said...

@me:
Well, it was a dream in the first place so she was OK with it.

Anonymous said...

If you really wanna know ... you can always read if from the book ... "what your dream say about you" might be a good book for ya now

(e+ho)ng said...

@Anonymous:
CarinaSing?

Anyway, I have too little time to read a book these days. Else, I would have come up with another entry. :(