Sunday, December 5, 2010

Slumbering Illusion

I'm such a bad guy. I can't help laughing myself silly when I received unexpected replies from a half-asleep waifu.

She was taking an afternoon nap when her initial alarm at 2.45pm went off but was blatantly ignored. Since she was supposed to fetch her mom to the market, I decided to nudge her arm a little before she murmured with her eyes closed for 15 minutes.

Fine, you got yourself 15 minutes, young lady.

3pm and what do we have here? Another 15 minutes.

-sigh-

The cycle went on until 3.45pm and lamenting the fact that I've never bothered to ask her for a sure-win method to jog her out of dreamworld, I told myself that it was time to give her the kick.

Wait until I'm done with the dishes.

What? What dishes?

I shook her shoulders again.

I said wait until I'm done washing all these dishes!

By the time she finished that sentence, I was already on the floor laughing like a hyena. Apparently, she somehow dropped all her plastic containers, including her beloved Thermos vacuum flask into the drain and has been trying to fish them out for almost an hour.

Aww... I might be a bad guy but wouldn't you agree that she is such a cutie? :)

And no, I think the ugly but adorable definition of cute is pure bullshit.

P.S. Things were - and still are - not going very well for me so do pardon me if this doesn't satisfy the wait you've had to endure since the last blog entry. Rest assured that I'm doing my best to kickstart the writing again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She dreamt washing dishes after having dinner with u? It is me with anonymous .. feel no doubt haha

(e+ho)ng said...

@Anonymous:
No, she dreamt that all her food containers and flasks went down the drain so she had to wash them clean up.