Monday, April 28, 2008

Shooting accurately with Jack Ryan

Shooting is one of the many ways to score points in a basketball game. I have always believed that with deadly accuracy, a shooter would pose more of a threat than any other type of basketball players since shooting does not require much body contact to begin with.

I managed to find an article in SLAM ONLINE with 2 videos of Jack Ryan giving some tips on how to shoot better. I have even extracted these videos out and uploaded them onto YouTube as I do not know how long the videos would remain available in SLAM ONLINE.





I hope these videos would be of great help to my basketball friends. :)

2 comments:

nahneit said...

I havent touch basketball for almost 18 months already. >.<

(e+ho)ng said...

@hoe tien han:
I have stopped for almost 1 month. I guess it is time for me to step into the court again.