Friday, April 4, 2008

Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy

In case you were wondering, that is the name of the surgery I had last week. You can get a brief description about it here.

I have just returned from the hospital again for post-surgery check. Even though there still exist some minor discomforts here and there, Dr. Leong assured me that everything is going well.

For the record, I have now in my body a few surgical clips. Dr. Leong said there are more than 2 of them but I guess he has actually forgotten the exact number he placed in my body. Nevertheless, I am pleased to know that they are safe for future MRI scans.

My hospitalisation leave is coming to an end. I did not even bother to request for any extension as...

  • I love my job too much!
  • there are still 8 months to go and anything can happen anytime therefore I do not want to waste anymore leave.
  • I am too shy to ask for more.
  • I need to move around more to compensate for the lack of exercise.
Last but not least, I shall be consuming less meat from next week onwards. It is not fair for my girlfriend to suffer for something that actually occurred to me so I shall shoulder a part of her divine promise.

13 comments:

CarinaSing said...

Err. .. you are too shy ??!!! No way man ..
so you mean that Chin An will become vegetarian???

(e+ho)ng said...

@carinasing:
Have I always been shameless? :O

Best-effort-basis vegetarian. :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah .. u have always been shameless .. showing ur with so called sarong photo is the best supporting evidence .. lol .. even when my mom saw it .. she laughed at you so hard that she cant controlled herself ... shame on you .. or I should say .. you are very brave indeed...

(e+ho)ng said...

@anonymous:
Stop abusing the anonymous ID and use back your own ID!

That sarung belonged to my mom. -.-"

I should issue a bill to your mom for the laughing session. Making people laugh is my part time after all.

CarinaSing said...

I used Anonymous becuz ME likes me to use it .. i guess .. lol ..
I thought all the while your full time job is get a pole and dance with it and makes women laugh ?

(e+ho)ng said...

@carinasing:
You are going out of track again. Guess you never learn your lesson. O.o"

CarinaSing said...

Nope .. i am still on the track, as my biggest concern is .. u are SHY??? If you are shy, then you wouldn't wanted to find a pole in UUM last time ...

(e+ho)ng said...

@carinasing:
Answer to your question: At the end of the day, there never a pole in UUM.

CarinaSing said...

Where there’s a will, there’s a way.. so the problem is not on pole...

CarinaSing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
(e+ho)ng said...

@carinasing:
The problem is that you keep on getting off track!

Now who is the one that posted & deleted his / her own comment?!

CarinaSing said...

Its me ... the webpage is so slow .. and it posted the same comment twice ... lol
Except me .. who else will spend precious time visiting ur blog everyday?

(e+ho)ng said...

@carinasing:
Being a loyal reader in my blog does not grant you the immunity to spam it with out-of-topic comments.

The Out of Topic section is there to fulfill your intention.