Thursday, June 11, 2009

ABCDE # 1

Hesitation is such a nuisance. One moment I was dressed up, ready to go and the next thing I knew, my jeans were halfway down my knees.

Look, the sky is kind of cloudy. It will probably rain later.

What about the fair on this coming weekend? Give it a miss again?

What is the point of having the ingredients when the barbeque pit is not ready?

-sigh-

I finally managed to drag my sorry ass out by convincing myself on the need to wash some eyes... only to discover that my favourite machine malfunctioned. Not one to be intimidated by such an insignificant obstacle, I pushed myself on and flabbergasted at my capability to comply with the list that I had drafted earlier on.

Up and down I went, throwing irrelevant points out the window only to end up doing something that I have never intended to; treading blindly onto a foreign path.


Small Beginnings Come Greater Things.

Pray for no potholes, anyone?

P.S. Another Blog Comments Disabled Entry.