Friday, October 10, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2008

I am very much aware that it is now 10 days too late to wish anyone Selamat Hari Raya. Well, you cannot really blame me for I have never truly experienced any Aidilfitri celebration until today when Syazwan brought to office 2 trays full of delicious chicken rendang and ketupat.


Ketupat.


Chicken rendang.

If I have known how mouth-watering the combination of chicken rendang and ketupat is, I swear I would have spent my past 25 years of Hari Raya Aidilfitri hunting down each and every single open house around my vicinity.


My lunch: 2 plates of chicken rendang and 4 pieces of ketupat.


Thank you very much Syazwan!

It was a good thing that I did not take any breakfast or lunch before reaching the office. :)

And... writing this entry really makes me hungry again. :(

No comments: