Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm not drunk! *hic*

OK, I admit I got myself KO-ed last night. I should have realized that it is never a good idea to drink wine the way beer is drank. :P

Many thanks to Wei Hong, Kar Sum and Chang Chan for getting me home in one piece... and with my anus intact. After 5 hours of sleep, my head is still heavy at the moment. I guess this is what they termed as hangover which is seriously no fun at all.

Since I can sleep no more (tried to for the past one hour to no avail), I surfed around the Internet and stumbled upon The Blog Readability Test. Yes, I do realize that this kind of random survey websites is never accurate but hey, I have nothing else to write since I cannot even think straight at all.

I volunteered my own blog as the first to get laughed at:
blog readability test

High school level? Not bad, but how about Tien Han's blog?
blog readability test

College undergraduate level WTF?! Hey, which blog entries of his that is much more matured compared to mine? Fine fine, let us see what is Phaik See's level then?
blog readability test

Haha... now, that is funny! *ahem* Do pardon my sarcasm but guess what, Kenny Sia is at the same level too so it is not that bad after all, eh?

OK OK, no more alcohol from today onwards!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ... u know i know sudahlah ... what for write it out

(e+ho)ng said...

@Anonymous:

My head was in utter confusion when I wrote this entry. :P

Anonymous said...

I trust you
-.-"